How many times did you find yourself in the position of being amazed by the things happening out of the blue?
We, as humans, have difficult times we need to go thru, in order to catch a lesson. However, in times of despair, there are things going on that we may not even be aware of. We credit those as “Divine will” or “hazard” or even “telepathy”.
Let’s take a few examples:
- we get home one evening, the fridge mourns its emptiness and our stomachs crave for a hot meal. And we’re depressed or completely drained to put something up together. In that very moment, when we give up on the thought of having anything for dinner, a neighbor shows up with a plate full of goodies. And we thank God/ the Universe/ the higher power for them;
- on the same topic of depression or, let’s say, thoughts need for order, we choose to walk the long mile for an hour of peace of mind, not paying attention to anything surrounding us; as soon as we reach a peaceful part of our way, we come across people working for our own peace – they cut the grass, so that we can enjoy inhaling the refreshing smell of it;
- you’re trying hard to figure out what to do with your life – as you are not sure what your next step should be (but you’re not 100% satisfied with your present one) and someone says: “You should go for writing”;
- we’re in the office, caught up with overwhelming activities and we wish we could put a stop and go out for a break; that’s the moment a person shows up inviting you to have a short coffee break;
- we want to evolve and, on our own, we do our best to learn new things; by the time we think everything is in vain, an opportunity to practice pops up;
- you are not sure about what to think about something and, without even letting the world know about your doubt, someone just gives you a range of options you could consider as an answer; in the end, you choose the one that fits your beliefs.
This kind of events are, usually, seen as “exactly what I needed, at the right moment”. But, in fact, what are these? Can these be defined otherwise? Do we open our minds enough to look for a new meaning, instead of accepting a pattern we were led into? Do we ever question where did all these come from? Maybe we do, for a second, then everything is lost in the comforting acceptance of the happenings.
However, as soon as we start questioning, we may encounter new meanings, overcome patterns and understand a new light can be shed over what’s going on around us.
Some people call it synchronicity. I call it a joint result of the efforts of voluntary and involuntary change. A concept that may cause lots of disapproval. Nevertheless, the sooner you become aware of it, the sooner you realize you are free. Moreover, you experience some other, greater, thing: bliss. And bliss is the infinite security of now and always.